STEPS TO ACCESS BE A RECORDER STAR
We are very excited you will be using the online version of Be A Recorder Star to learn the recorder! Please follow the instructions below for logging on to the digital student method book.
- 1) Your teacher has given you a label, piece of paper or an email with your code. Please save this code in a safe place. If you have a label, we suggest placing it on the inside of your recorder case.
- 2) If you have a label, it will show the expiration date. The code will not work after that date. If you do not have a label, your teacher can tell you when the code expires.
- 3) VERY IMPORTANT! YOUR CODE ONLY WORKS ON ONE DEVICE. ONCE YOU HAVE LOGGED ON TO YOUR DEVICE, THE CODE WILL ONLY WORK ON THAT DEVICE, NOT OTHER DEVICES. CHOOSE CAREFULLY!
- 4) Choose the computer, laptop, iPad(Landscape view), or tablet(Landscape view) you will be using to practice. You cannot use a cell phone, Kindle or Nook.
- 5) Type in your access code. Codes only contain capital letters. There are no numbers or symbols.
- 6) Complete the assignment given by your teacher and always HAVE FUN!
- 7) Close the website.
- 8) When you go back to the website for your next session, the website will automatically log you back in. If you are not automatically logged back in, type in your code.
- 9) Please tell your parents or your teacher if you have any questions or problems.